Classic functionality and modest design keep brewing simple and easy for coffee drinkers that love the taste of a great cup of coffee!
And The Mr. Coffee DRX5 it’s easy to use, you just set up, turn on and brew. Mr. Coffee is a 4-cup programmable coffee maker with excellent features and a lower price in comparison to the number of benefits it conveys. Best Coffee Maker
Best Feature from Mr. Coffee DRX5
- Comes with On/off indicator light lets you know when your coffeemaker is on or off
- Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause stops cycle when you need a cup before brewing is finished
- Brewing pause ‘n serve lets you pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing
- If brewing coffee well done. And you will to clean up you only removable the filter basket, so easy!
Little information: Mr. Coffee since at 1970, and trusted customers until now. i feel, you no longer need to doubt the quality of this product.
SPECIAL CORD SET INSTRUCTIONS
1. For your convenience the plug is stored inside the cord storage.
2. A short power supply cord is provided to reduce the hazards resulting from a person or pet becoming entangled in, or tripping over, a longer cord.
3. An extension cord may be purchased and used if care is exercised in its use.
4. If an extension cord is used, the marked electrical rating of the extension cord must be at least 10 amps and 120
volts. The resulting extended cord must be arranged so that it will not drape over a countertop or tabletop where it can be pulled on by children or tripped over accidentally.
5. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not modify the plug in any way. You can customize the length of the power cord so that it is the exact length you desire. To increase the length of the power cord: grasp the power cord (not the power plug) and gently lift it out of the slot, then pull it away from the coffeemaker. To decrease the length of the power cord: Grasp the power cord (not the power plug), lift it out of the slot and gently feed it into the slot and gently feed it into the coffeemaker. Look the card in the slot finished.